Corporate Real Estate Requirements and its Impact on Commercial Properties (CRE)
About Corporate Real Estate Requirements and its Impact on Commercial Properties (CRE)
- Evaluation of CRE proposals
- Formulation of Business growth and real estate strategies
- Leasing strategies and key terms
- Issues and Challenges in relocating outside CBD
- Site and Building Selection
- Corporate Approval Review process and Project Timeline
- Transformation of the Workplace
- Case studies on major corporate moves and relocation.
Terms & Conditions
From 24 July 2023, the use of video camera is compulsory for online courses. CPD credits will not be accorded to course participants who do not turn on their video cameras, and whose faces cannot be clearly seen by the trainer throughout the course session.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE A ZOOM SOFTWARE INSTALL IN YOUR TABLET/IPAD/LAPTOP/PC/HP (ANY DEVICES).
- If you do not have a Zoom account, PLEASE SET UP A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS & register Zoom Basic Free Plan in order to join the webinar. Please download & register an account.
- Please attend Online CPD on a laptop/tablet ONLY. It is not advisable to use the phone for the online class due to interruptions from incoming calls and messages that may log you out of the zoom session.
- Photographs or snapshots of the online course sessions with faces of all participants will be taken for CEA audit inspections.
- Each Professional CPD Course will be awarded 2 hours Professional CPD Credit (2P) (Certificate of Attendance shall be awarded to participants ONLY IF full attendance requirement of the Professional CPD activity/seminar has been met)
- The timestamp of “logged in” and “logged out” are recorded and will be used as your attendance taking. (Eg. Logged in at 10.16am will be considered late as the grace period will be 15 mins after class starts, it will be considered as absent) You will be awarded the Certificate of Attendance upon fulfilling the requirement.
- STRICTLY NO ADMITTANCE 15 MINUTES AFTER COMMENCEMENT OF THE COURSE.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. All fees must be received prior to attending the course.
- Courses applied for are Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable.
- An administrative charge of $5.40 will be imposed for all approval refund/withdrawals on a case-to-case basis.
- NO REFUNDS & REPLACEMENT will be given for Non-Attendance or Withdrawals.
- Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd reserves the right to make appropriate changes when necessary to the course.
- In the event of cancellation of the Course by Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd, a full refund will be made to participants.
- Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd reserves the right to add, delete, and/or modify any of these T&C, at any time in its sole discretion.
- It is acknowledged that all course material, program material or copies remain the sole property of Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd. Any recordings or copies made of course materials will be an infringement of copyright. Audio and/or video recordings of the lectures are strictly prohibited.
- Registration will be closed one day prior the class by 11:00AM and the Zoom link will be sent out before 3:00PM
CPD Bundle Deal
Purchase a single CPD course for $45*. Take advantage of our promotional bundle: buy two CPD courses for only $75*! The discount is automatically applied when you add two items to your cart.
*Price shown is before GST charges.