CPD - (July'2019 Package B)
6 Core Hours
|CPF Policies Related to Purchase of Properties (C2L1S0301)||Date: 23 July 2019 (Tues)
Time: 9am to 12pm
|Mr Jason Quek|
|CEA’s Practice Guidelines on Options to Purchase and Sale & Purchase Agreements (C3L2S0364)||Date: 23 July 2019 (Tues)
Time: 1pm to 4pm
|Mdm Celeste Ng|
|An Introduction to En Bloc / Collective Sales (C2L1S0033)||Date: 23 July 2019 (Tues)
Time: 4.30pm to 7.30pm
|Mr Stephen Tan|
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CPD COURSES
- Each Core CPD Course will be awarded with 2 hours of CPD Credit (2 Core Hours) (Certificate of Attendance shall be awarded to participants ONLY IF full attendance requirement of the Core CPD activity / seminar has been met)
- You will need to Scan-In and Scan-Out at the end of the session to be awarded with the Certificate of Attendance.
- STRICTLY NO ADMITTANCE 15 MINUTES AFTER COMMENCEMENT OF THE COURSE.
- Registration is on a first come first served basis. All fees must be received prior to attending the course.
- Courses applied for are Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable.
- An administrative charge of $10 will be imposed for all approval refund / withdrawals on a case-to-case basis.
- NO REFUNDS will be given for Non-Attendance or Withdrawals.
- Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel course or reschedule course dates and change venue and will endeavour to give the Participant as much advance notice as possible of any changes. Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd will provide a full refund of the Course Fees in the event of a cancellation, or if the Participant is unable to attend the CPD activity on the rescheduled date.
- Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd reserves the right to add, delete, and/or modify any of these T&C, at any time in its sole discretion.
- It is acknowledged that all course material, program material or copies remain the sole property of Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd. Any recordings or copies made of course materials will be an infringement of copyright. Audio and/or video recordings of the lectures are strictly prohibited.