CPD - (July'2019 Package C)
4 Core Hours
|Ethics & Professionalism when conducting Estate Agency Work (C1L1S0601)||Date: 29 July 2019 (Mon)
Time: 10am to 1pm
|Mr Chris Koh|
|Handling Complaints/Disputes & Disciplinary Case Studies (C3L3S0245)||Date: 29 July 2019 (Mon)
Time: 2pm to 5pm
|Mr Chris Koh|
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CPD COURSES
- Each Core CPD Course will be awarded 2 hours of CPD Credit (2 Core Hours) (Certificate of Attendance shall be awarded to participants ONLY IF full attendance requirement of the Core CPD activity/seminar has been met)
- You will need to Scan-In and Scan-Out at the end of the session to be awarded the Certificate of Attendance.
- STRICTLY NO ADMITTANCE 15 MINUTES AFTER COMMENCEMENT OF THE COURSE.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. All fees must be received prior to attending the course.
- Courses applied for are Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable.
- An administrative charge of $10 will be imposed for all approval refund/withdrawals on a case-to-case basis.
- NO REFUNDS will be given for Non-Attendance or Withdrawals.
- Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd reserves the right to make appropriate changes when necessary to the course.
- In the event of cancellation of the Course by Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd, a full refund will be made to participants.
- Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd reserves the right to add, delete, and/or modify any of these T&C, at any time in its sole discretion.
- It is acknowledged that all course material, program material or copies remain the sole property of Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd. Any recordings or copies made of course materials will be an infringement of copyright. Audio and/or video recordings of the lectures are strictly prohibited.