Project Marketing (P202S0927)
- Understand the Paperwork for Local Project
- Understand the Sales Process for Local Project
- Know How Show flat Presentation for Local Project
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CPD COURSE
- Each Professional CPD Course will be awarded 2 hours Professional CPD Credit (2P) (Certificate of Attendance shall be awarded to participants ONLY IF full attendance requirement of the Professional CPD activity/seminar has been met)
- The timestamp of “logged in” and “logged out” are recorded and will be used as your attendance taking. (Eg. Logged in at 10.16am will be considered late as the grace period will be 15 mins after class starts, it will be considered as absent) You will be awarded the Certificate of Attendance upon fulfilling the requirement.
- STRICTLY NO ADMITTANCE 15 MINUTES AFTER COMMENCEMENT OF THE COURSE.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. All fees must be received prior to attending the course.
- Courses applied for are Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable.
- An administrative charge of $10 will be imposed for all approval refund/withdrawals on a case-to-case basis.
- NO REFUNDS will be given for Non-Attendance or Withdrawals.
- Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd reserves the right to make appropriate changes when necessary to the course.
- In the event of cancellation of the Course by Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd, a full refund will be made to participants.
- Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd reserves the right to add, delete, and/or modify any of these T&C, at any time in its sole discretion.
- It is acknowledged that all course material, program material or copies remain the sole property of Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd. Any recordings or copies made of course materials will be an infringement of copyright. Audio and/or video recordings of the lectures are strictly prohibited.