Proptech & the Pandemic: How Will Digital Technologies & New Normals Affect Commercial Properties and the Way We Market Them?
- Participants will understand that the array of technologies that impact office buildings, and will be in a better position to advise their clients.
- Participants will understand that it is important to embrace these new technologies and use them as tools rather than fear being replaced by artificial intelligence.
- Participants will understand that the digital technology and new business models are inevitable as all business tries to lower costs, increase productivity and how they impact on the way offices will be used and how office workers will work in the near future.
- As the Covid19 Pandemic resulted in safety guidelines by authorities, this course highlights how we might use commercial space and work-from-home space requirements in the near future.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CPD COURSE
- Each Generic CPD Course will be awarded 2 hours Generic CPD Credit (2G), subjected to KEO approval (Certificate of Attendance shall be awarded to participants ONLY IF full attendance requirement of the Generic CPD activity/seminar has been met)
- The timestamp of “logged in” and “logged out” are recorded and will be used as your attendance taking. (Eg. Logged in at 2.16pm will be considered late as the grace period will be 15 mins after class starts, it will be considered as absent) You will be awarded the Certificate of Attendance upon fulfilling the requirement.
- STRICTLY NO ADMITTANCE 15 MINUTES AFTER COMMENCEMENT OF THE COURSE.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. All fees must be received prior to attending the course.
- Courses applied for are Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable.
- An administrative charge of $10 will be imposed for all approval refund/withdrawals on a case-to-case basis.
- NO REFUNDS will be given for Non-Attendance or Withdrawals.
- Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd reserves the right to make appropriate changes when necessary to the course.
- In the event of cancellation of the Course by Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd, a full refund will be made to participants.
- Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd reserves the right to add, delete, and/or modify any of these T&C, at any time in its sole discretion.
- It is acknowledged that all course material, program material or copies remain the sole property of Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd. Any recordings or copies made of course materials will be an infringement of copyright. Audio and/or video recordings of the lectures are strictly prohibited.