Real Estate Salesperson Course (RES)
About the Real Estate Salesperson (RES) Course
The Real Estate Salesperson (RES) Course is one of the mandatory criteria that all aspiring Salespersons must fulfill before taking the RES Exam. Only when the participant passes the RES Exam, he/she will then be allowed to be registered as a full fledged Salesperson with an Estate Agent (Real Estate Company).
Note: There is NO Online Registration for RES Course. To register, kindly download the RES Application form from the intakes and personally submit to Hastor office at Blk 190 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh # 02-514 Singapore 310190.
- Course Fee : Single Package $650.00 Nett (Skillsfuture and UTAP claimable!)
- Click HERE to Download CEA Academic Assessment form
- To register, kindly download and fill in the RES application form from the above INTAKE and email to email@example.com with the required documents below:
- Copy of NRIC (front and back) and
- Highest Educational Qualification (minimum of 4 ‘O’ Levels/ Acceptable Local Degree or Diploma)
- GCE ‘O’ Level with 4 subjects passes (C6 & above)
- GCE ‘A’ Level with 4 subjects passes
- WSQ Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 5 (All 5 modules must have at least level 5 or above)
- Higher NITEC Certificate
- Old Certificate Title: Industrial Technician Certificate (ITC), Certificate in Business Studies (CBS)
- Master NITEC Certificate
- Old Certificate Title: National Technical Certificate 1 (NTC1)
- Diploma(s) from local Polytechnic
- Nanyang Poly (NYP)
- Ngee Ann Poly (NP)
- Republic Poly (RP)
- Singapore Poly (SP)
- Temasek Poly (TP)
- Degree(s) from local Universities
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
- Singapore University of Technology And Design (SUTD)
- For Foreign and Private Certificates: To be supported by an Approved CEA Verification*
- You may email your Foreign/Private certificate to Hastor for verification.
- To submit for CEA Qualification Assessment, bring along your original NRIC, original Foreign/Private education certificate together with the academic transcript. The processing time is 15 working days and an administrative fee of $64.20 is payable (NETs only) to Hastor on behalf of CEA for assessing your Foreign/Private education certificate.
- Payment via Nets or Internet Banking only.