Real Estate Salesperson Course (RES)
ABOUT THE REAL ESTATE SALESPERSON (RES) COURSE
The Real Estate Salesperson (RES) Course is a mandatory preparatory course that all aspiring salespersons must fulfill before taking the RES Exams. In order to register to be a full-fledged salesperson with an estate agency of their choice, one must pass the RES Examination.
Course Fee: $650.00 Nett (Skills future and UTAP claimable!)
To register, click the “RES Course” tab and “View Details” of your choice intake to download the registration and email to email@example.com with the required documents below:
Applicant must be:
- Singaporean / Permanent Resident
- At least 21 years old
- Have 1 of the following Local Academic Qualifications:
- GCE ‘O’ / ‘A’ level with of 4 subjects passed (C6 & above). Or combined GCE ‘O’ level results taken at not more than 2 sittings.
- Higher NITEC Certificate [Industrial Technician Certificate (ITC), Certificate in Business Studies (CBS), Master NITEC, National Technical Certificate 1 (NTC1)]
- Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) with all 5 modules level 5 and above,
- Diploma(s) from local Polytechnic only (NYP/NP/RP/SP/TP)
- Degree(s) from local Universities only (NTU/NUS/SMU/SUSS/SUTD
- For Foreign and Private Certificates: Foreign/Private Certificate together with an Approved CEA Qualification Verification Letter*
- Mode of Payment: NETs or PayNow or eNets (eNets is only applicable for non-skillsfuture)
Applying CEA Qualification Assessment (For Overseas or Private Education Certificate only)
Applicants with Overseas or Local Private Academic Qualifications that require CEA’s Qualification Assessment, with effect from 06 Aug 2021, please submit your CEA’s Qualification Assessment to CEA via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants are required to attach the following documents in their application.
- Their academic certificate transcript, graduation certificate, and supporting documents.
- The CEA educational qualification assessment request form.
For applicants with overseas or local private academic qualifications, please be informed that you need to get your qualification approved by CEA before you register for the RES course. Both the education certificate and approved qualification assessment outcome must be submitted prior to course commencement.
Important Note: Comply with Personal Data Protection Committee (PDPC) Advisory Guidelines
In order to deliver the services requested by [you], Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd will collect and use personally identifiable information including name, NRIC number or other identification number, email address, address, telephone number and where necessary educational history. We will, where required to by the Council for Estate Agencies or directed by [you], disclose to the Council for Estate Agencies such personally identifiable information for the purposes of, and incidental to [your] receipt of services, updating [your] attendance, academic and/or certification records with the Council for Estate Agencies.