Real Estate Salesperson Course (RES)
ABOUT THE REAL ESTATE SALESPERSON (RES) COURSE
The Real Estate Salesperson (RES) Course is a mandatory preparatory course that all aspiring salespersons must fulfill before taking the RES Exams. In order to register to be a full-fledged salesperson with an estate agency of their choice, one must pass the RES Examination.
Course Fee: $650.00 Nett (Skills future and UTAP claimable!)
Applicant must be:
- Singaporean / Permanent Resident
- At least 21 years old
- Have 1 of the following Local Academic Qualifications:
- GCE ‘O’ / ‘A’ level with of 4 subjects passed (C6 & above). Or combined GCE ‘O’ level results taken at not more than 2 sittings.
- Higher NITEC Certificate [Industrial Technician Certificate (ITC), Certificate in Business Studies (CBS), Master NITEC, National Technical Certificate 1 (NTC1)]
- WSQ Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 5 (All 5 modules must have at least level 5 or above)
- Diploma(s) from local Polytechnic only (NYP/NP/RP/SP/TP)
- Degree(s) from local Universities only (NTU/NUS/SMU/SUSS/SUTD
- For Foreign and Private Certificates: Foreign/Private Certificate together with an Approved CEA Qualification Verification Letter*
- Mode of Payment: NETs or PayNow or PayPal (Paypal is only applicable for non-skillsfuture)
Applying CEA Qualification Assessment (For Overseas or Private Education Certificate only)
To submit for CEA Qualification Assessment:
- Complete the CEA Qualification Assessment Form (click button below to download)
- Bring along your NRIC
- Original Overseas/Private education certificate AND academic transcript (result slips)
A non-refundable administrative fee of $64.20 is payable (NETs or PayNow only) to Hastor on behalf of CEA for assessing your Overseas/Private education certificate.
Our weekly submission to CEA is on every Tuesday before 5.30pm, thereafter, CEA would require another 15 working days of process time for your application.
Important Note: Comply with Personal Data Protection Committee (PDPC) Advisory Guidelines
In order to deliver the services requested by [you], Hastor Property Services Pte Ltd will collect and use personally identifiable information including name, NRIC number or other identification number, email address, address, telephone number and where necessary educational history. We will, where required to by the Council for Estate Agencies or directed by [you], disclose to the Council for Estate Agencies such personally identifiable information for the purposes of, and incidental to [your] receipt of services, updating [your] attendance, academic and/or certification records with the Council for Estate Agencies.